6 Hours Tour
For Hotel guests:
Please note that payment for extra services selected when making your online reservation will be settled on check out.
P Pick up & return transfers
· Visit to Pyrgos Traditional Village. Built in the 15th century by occupying Venetians, it’s one of the island’s five best preserved castle ruins.
· Visit to Megalochori Traditional Village. Dating back to the 17th century, when traders and wealthy landowner barons exported a famous wine of the island called Vinsanto. Wine tasting at “Gavalas” winery.
· Akrotiri Excavation of the Prehistoric City of Akrotiri* (1 hour stop). This archeological wonder is one of the most important prehistoric sites of the Aegean, and the very first settlement on Santorini, dating from the Late Neolithic period (from the 4th millennium BC).
· World-renowned Red Beach for unique photo ops with its amazing wine red volcanic cliffs.
· Drive along the 4km length of the Perivolos black sand beach.
· Visit Oia village to explore on foot and enjoy unique photographic opportunities with exquisite cliffside views.
· Liability insurance & designated driver.
E Entrance tickets (self-guided) for Akrotiri Excavation or Wineries, are NOT included in this private tour.
Al All suggested options above are flexible and we may customize and prepare your own itinerary for a memorable experience!